|For Catholic Members
Teachers know that in any class students arrive with a broad range of abilities and interests. Differentiation is often touted as a solution to this problem; however, the term is used so broadly to define a range of educational experiences that many teachers can be left wondering how to do it well. This course will briefly outline what effective differentiation looks like in practice.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – AISWA Online Learning (on-demand)
Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is a summary only.
- Registration is via the AISWA Professional Learning (PL) calendar.
- Member schools can bulk register staff for learning events.
- Pricing details are indicated on event registration pages and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment for individual and bulk registrations is by credit card. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
- Records of course completion (and PL hours) are the responsibility of the participant.
- Cancellations are not permitted.
- Participant attendee swaps are not permitted.
- A digital badge may be awarded on completion of learning. Badge access is ongoing until the nominated expiry date
- Participants agree to comply with AISWA’s IT Acceptable Use Policy - General (refer to detailed Terms and Conditions).
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Introduction to Differentiation
Date / TimeOpens: 16 Jan 2024 Closes: 30 Jun 2024
Delivery Format : On Demand