A rare opportunity exists
Jobs at Independent Schools
AISWA is not an employing agency for its member schools, nor does it have any part in the selection and appointment of teachers to positions in Independent Schools. All appointments are handled entirely by the individual school.
Schools should login to the Member Portal to upload and edit jobs.
- School Operations OfficerFrederick Irwin Anglican SchoolApplications close : 08/12/2023
- Religious Studies Teacher / Assistant School ChaplainFrederick Irwin Anglican SchoolApplications close : 08/12/2023
- Secondary Arts AssistantKingsway Christian CollegeApplications close : 04/12/2023
Kingsway Christian College is a co-educational non-denominational Christian day school with approx. 1400 students enrolled in K-12.
- Early Years Education Assistant (Mainstream) - Full TimeMoerlina SchoolApplications close : 08/12/2023
- HIGH SCHOOL HASS TEACHER YEARS 7-12 FULL TIME (1.0 FTE)Dale Christian SchoolApplications close : 15/12/2023
- Receptionist/Administrative AssistantSanta Maria CollegeApplications close : 30/11/2023
Santa Maria College is a leading Catholic girls' school, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students in Years 5 - 12 including 150 boarders.
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT (DEPUTY PRINCIPAL - PRIMARY)HillSide Christian CollegeApplications close : 04/12/2023
- Mathematics TeacherTrinity CollegeApplications close : 05/12/2023
Re-advertised - previous applicants need not apply.
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER – SECONDARY (7-12) 2024 EXPRESSIONS OF INTERESTHillSide Christian CollegeApplications close : 30/11/2023
- Secondary Education Assistant - Special Needs South Coast Baptist CollegeApplications close : 01/12/2023
Secondary Education Assistant - Special Needs