Jobs at Independent Schools
AISWA is not an employing agency for its member schools, nor does it have any part in the selection and appointment of teachers to positions in Independent Schools. All appointments are handled entirely by the individual school.
Schools should login to the Member Portal to upload and edit jobs.
- English TeacherFrederick Irwin Anglican SchoolApplications close : 02/06/2022
- Systems & Network AdministratorSanta Maria CollegeApplications close : 06/06/2022
- Canteen AssistantHelena CollegeApplications close : 03/06/2022
- Visual Arts & Design TeacherSanta Maria CollegeApplications close : 03/06/2022
Santa Maria College is an all girls' Catholic College, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students from Year 5 to Year 12 which includes 150 boarders.
- Home Economics TeacherFrederick Irwin Anglican SchoolApplications close : 02/06/2022
- EOI - 2 x Full-time Secondary TeachersMargaret River Montessori SchoolApplications close : 03/06/2022
Expressions of Interest: Full-time Secondary Teachers for New High School
- Full-time Ongoing Head of BoardingSt Brigid's College - A Ministry of Mercy Education LimitedApplications close : 11/06/2022
Head of Boarding
(Start date: during 2022 by negotiation)
- Full-time Ongoing Human Resource/Risk and Compliance OfficerSt Brigid's College - A Ministry of Mercy Education LimitedApplications close : 24/05/2022
Human Resource/Risk and Compliance Officer
Full Time Ongoing
- Administrative Assistant - Student ServicesSanta Maria CollegeApplications close : 30/05/2022
- Executive AssistantSanta Maria CollegeApplications close : 30/05/2022