|For Catholic Members||$40|
This course is made up of six parts. The first two focus on defining and understanding cognitive load, and include considerations for teachers to minimise and reduce load for learners.
The remaining four parts, introduce specific instructional techniques related to improving teacher impact in classrooms.
Throughout the course, there are a variety of interactive and engaging tasks where learners can apply understandings and consider implications for classroom practice.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 29 June 2023. You can complete the course at any time within this period.
On achieving course completion status for this course, you will receive a digital badge. For more information please visit AISWA Digital Badges profile page and the info page on the AISWA website
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – On Demand (AISWA Online course)
- Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is an overview only
AISWA Online (On Demand) course conditions
- Registration process: Initial registration/payment via PL Event listing on the AISWA website. Confirmation of Registration triggers a response from AISWA Online (AOL).
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only (for individual registrations).
- Bulk school registration: Member and non-member schools may negotiate bulk school registration (>10). Contact AISWA Online Administrator for details.
- Course completion records: Associated nominal hours will be recorded by AISWA for access by a member’s school only. Participants should download their own evidence for TRBWA. The Credly badge information provides good evidence.
- Cancellations: Cancellations are not permitted due to the ‘open date’ and extended nature of these courses.
- Attendee Swaps: These are not permitted.
- Attendance hours: Participants must sign in to the AISWA website to gain access to the AOL Moodle platform to confirm course participation. A Credly badge may be awarded for course completion. It includes the PL hours. Access to this badge is ongoing once a course is completed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of the AISWA Moodle platform and AISWA website is required.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Improving Practice through High Impact Teaching
Date / TimeOpens: 23 Jan 2023 Closes: 29 Jun 2023
Delivery Format : On Demand