|For Catholic Members||$40|
This course explores some of the research around the use of feedback and its relationship to student learning. It outlines the key features of effective feedback and strategies for improving feedback that teachers provide to students. There will be opportunities to reflect on current methods of delivering feedback and ways to use feedback more fully as a tool for improving student learning.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 29 June 2023, you can complete the course at any time within this period.
On achieving course completion status for this course, you will receive a digital badge. For more information please visit AISWA Digital Badges profile page and the info page on the AISWA website
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – On Demand (AISWA Online course)
- Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is an overview only
AISWA Online (On Demand) course conditions
- Registration process: Initial registration/payment via PL Event listing on the AISWA website. Confirmation of Registration triggers a response from AISWA Online (AOL).
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only (for individual registrations).
- Bulk school registration: Member and non-member schools may negotiate bulk school registration (>10). Contact AISWA Online Administrator for details.
- Course completion records: Associated nominal hours will be recorded by AISWA for access by a member’s school only. Participants should download their own evidence for TRBWA. The Credly badge information provides good evidence.
- Cancellations: Cancellations are not permitted due to the ‘open date’ and extended nature of these courses.
- Attendee Swaps: These are not permitted.
- Attendance hours: Participants must sign in to the AISWA website to gain access to the AOL Moodle platform to confirm course participation. A Credly badge may be awarded for course completion. It includes the PL hours. Access to this badge is ongoing once a course is completed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of the AISWA Moodle platform and AISWA website is required.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Feedback that Works
Date / TimeOpens: 23 Jan 2023 Closes: 29 Jun 2023
Delivery Format : On Demand
AISWA Online Learning PortalAISWA Online Learning Portal
PL Hours : 2.00
- AISWA Online Learning