- Technologies, ICT Integration29Nov 2016
CSER Lending Library - Digital Technologies equipmentThe Computer Science Education Research Group (CSER) Lending Library enables schools to integrate a huge range of exciting and motivating Digital Technologies educational equipment into the classroom.
- ICT Integration16Nov 2016
APPortunities to Shine: AISWA's Newest PublicationAPPortunities to Shine: Using Mobile Technologies in Classrooms and Other Amazing Places, is AISWA's newest publication and will be available for purchase from the AIWA Bookstore.
- ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services11Nov 2016
Announcing AISWA's Partnership with BrightBytesAISWA is pleased to announce a new partnership agreement with BrightBytes a research driven, learning analytics company and developer of the Clarity software platform.
- Early Childhood12Oct 2016
Nature's Learning Curve
- General, Literacy24Aug 2016
EAL/D Network Meeting - Summary of important information
- General, Professional Learning, Curriculum, Early Childhood10Aug 2016
Inquiry Learning with Kath Murdoch
- Humanities, English, Literacy4Jul 2016
Stories of Place - ConferenceFancy an inspiring day of historical storytelling in and around the maritime precinct of Fremantle?
Amazing PL on Fri 22 July for all teachers of English, History and Geography.
- General, NAPLAN and Data20Jun 2016
NAPLAN? No worriesDespite widespread community concern about the pressure that the National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) testing places on students, new research from ECU has found that the standardised testing regime has only a minimal impact on levels of stress.
- General, Literacy, Member News12Jan 2017
Subscribe to the AISWA Literacy DigestThe AISWA LITERACY TEAM compile a frequently emailed digest containing targeted information on exciting upcoming professional learning, news and stories we feel may be of interest to you.
- General, Early Childhood9May 2016
Early Childhood Study Tour to Reggio EmiliaCall for Expressions of Interest
- General, English, Literacy3May 2016
Prof Gary Crew: Critical Visual Literacy: The Creative Collaboration Between Author and IllustratorGary Crew is one of Australia’s most awarded authors of illustrated books having worked with Greg Rogers, Shaun Tan, Steven Woolman, Peter Gouldthorpe and Matt Ottley.
- General, English, Literacy22Apr 2016
A Morning with Leigh HobbsTeachers, librarians and school staff are invited to a morning with Leigh Hobbs.
- General, Reminder, Curriculum, Languages15Mar 2016
Languages Survey Now OpenSchool appointed "Languages Coordinators" have until 8 April to complete the annual Languages Survey.
- General, Mathematics, Technologies, Science, Funding10Mar 2016
AISWA STEM Funding InitiativeAISWA member schools are invited to submit an application for funding to help teachers in implementing and promoting the incorporation of STEM knowledge and skills into the curriculum.
- Professional Learning, Technologies, ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services15Feb 2016
Microsoft Education Roadshow – Next Level LearningAISWA is pleased to announce in partnership with Microsoft and Hale School a free one-day professional learning workshop Tuesday 22nd March 2016, where you’ll hear from other schools and education experts about how you can transform learning using Microsoft and Intel technology.
- General, Literacy10Feb 2016
ACTA/ACAL Conference Sponsorship - Expression of InterestTeachers are invited to submit an expression of interest to attend the ACTA/ACAL Conference Diversity on April 8-9, 2016.
- General5Feb 2016
Small Group Moderation Partnerships in EAL/D (ATAR)
- General, Professional Learning, Curriculum, Languages, Leadership & Teacher Capacity3Feb 2016
Engagement with Asia Study Tour, ChinaAISWA invites Principals and school leaders to submit an expression of interest to attend the 2016 AISWA International Study Tour to China.
- Professional Learning, Leadership & Teacher Capacity28Jan 2016
Women in Educational Leadership Network MeetingThe first meeting of the Women in Educational Leadership network is to be held at Scotch College on Tuesday, 8 March commencing at 4.30pm
- Professional Learning, ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services14Jan 2016
Free Online Learning for Independent SchoolsThe ISCDN project offers free online webinar sessions nationally to staff members of Australian Independent Schools.
- Reminder, Early Childhood2Nov 2015
Getting Started with Inquiry in PP-2 - EOI's closing soon!Expressions of Interest are invited for this 3-day Professional Learning session, which will be held in 2016.
- Leadership & Teacher Capacity, Professional Learning17Dec 2015
AISWA and UWA Master of Educational LeadershipAISWA in partnership with the Graduate School of Education at UWA is again offering a Master of Educational Leadership.
- Reminder7Dec 2015
Annual Reporting on School Animal Use LicenceFor schools that have an Animal Use Licence from DAFWA, it is that time of the year!
- Professional Learning, Governance10Dec 2015
Briefing the Board Early Bird SpecialAISWA's annual Briefing the Board conference is open for registration. Register before 18 December to take advantage of the early bird special rate.
- Curriculum, Languages, Professional Learning3Dec 2015
The Asia Education Foundation Partnership ProjectThe Asia Education Foundation is pleased to announce that applications are now open for the 2016 Australia-Indonesia and Australia-ASEAN BRIDGE Project.