- School Psychology Service3Feb 2021Mental health resources for bushfire recovery
- General1Feb 2021All schools in the Perth, Peel, and South West of Western Australia will be closed from Monday, 1st February, as part of the five-day lockdown restrictions for these areas. South West is defined as those schools within the South West Development Commission Region.
Schools in all other areas will return on Monday, 1st February as planned.
- Registration and Compliance8Dec 2020
- School Psychology Service30Nov 2020Mental health support for students and staff during the school holidays
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security13Nov 2020New eSafety Commissioner Webinar Series
- School Psychology Service12Oct 2020Mental Health Week is a national week celebrated each year in October kicking off with World Mental Health Day on October 10.
- General, Funding7Oct 2020Following the release of the 2020-21 Federal Budget, a summary for schools has been provided by Independent Schools Australia (ISA).
- School Psychology Service15Sep 2020School leavers’ parents to get help navigating celebrations
- School Psychology Service28Jul 2020Commissioner for Children and Young People Releases report on WA Kids’ COVID-19 Experience
- Inclusive Education23Jul 2020The Department of Communities is upgrading the Mandatory Reporting Information System. The new system will come online and be available for use from 12:00pm on Saturday 25th July 2020.
- General23Jul 2020The Government is extending the JobKeeper Payment by a further six months to March 2021. Support will be targeted to businesses and not-for-profits that continue to be significantly impacted by the Coronavirus. The payment rate will be reduced and a lower payment rate will be introduced for those who work fewer hours. Other eligibility rules remain unchanged. Read more...
- Inclusive Education17Jul 2020The latest resources for Child Safety and Protection
- Inclusive Education24Jun 2020Please be aware of the amendments that have been made to the 2020 NCCD Guidelines due to COVID – 19. Please refer to the attached documents for details.
If you have any further enquiries please contact your IE consultant - https://www.ais.wa.edu.au/ieconsultants
- School Psychology Service19Jun 2020COVID-19: Where to next?
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security1Jan 2021
Reminder AISWA Website Security Upgrade - Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled last year - You will not be able to register for PL or access other areas of the website until you are setup
- School Psychology Service8Jun 2020headspace has independently created resources to ensure young people and parents are supported and equipped to have constructive conversations about themes depicted in 13 Reasons Why (Season 4)
- Governance21May 2020
Financial Governance in Crisis Times by John Somerset video conference in Teams on Tuesday 9 June 2020 at 4.00pm AWST.
- Professional Learning7May 2020The National Copyright Unit (NCU) is leading a course on 'Copyright for Educators' in the coming weeks.
- School Psychology Service4May 2020Be You has developed resources to help educators respond to the mental health impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security, STEM, ICT Integration27Mar 2020Taking your classrooms on line
- General, Reminder23Mar 2020Reminder to Schools: Immunisation Status reporting – Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- NAPLAN and Data20Mar 2020NAPLAN 2020 Cancelled
- School Psychology Service20Mar 2020COVID-1 Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
- General, School Psychology Service16Mar 2020COVID-1 and Student Wellbeing
- General13Mar 2020Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - 13th March