- Literacy20Aug 2021For the last couple of years, Ron Gorman, Deputy Director of AISWA, has been leading the Brightpath: Next Steps team by designing a series of resources that built upon the Brightpath reports and learning progressions. The results and response has been overwhelmingly positive.
ACER has taken notice and has published an article co-authored by Dr Sandy Heldsinger, Founder and Director of Brightpath Assessments, this article will be sent to 64,000 educators here in Australia and overseas.
- General17Jun 2021The annual National Report on Schooling in Australia is published by ACARA on behalf of Australian education ministers.
- Health and Physical Education20Apr 2021New online resources are now available to help school students learn about safe, healthy and respectful relationships, including issues around consent and peer pressure.
- General23Mar 2021ISA has released Trends in Key Economic Parameters.
- Health and Physical Education, School Psychology Service23Mar 2021The Child and Youth Health Network, Department of Health, in partnership with the project’s youth advisory team, are proud to launch My Health in My Hands, an animation that aims to support young people become more independent with their health care.
- Professional Learning25Feb 2021AISWA 2021-2022 Services and Program Guide
- STEM, Future Footprints25Feb 2021Girls STEM Mining and the Lands Camp – Applications closing 4th March
- Professional Learning, Health and Physical Education, School Psychology Service25Feb 2021SDERA – Wraparound Professional Learning Program
- School Psychology Service12Feb 2021Smiling Mind - Mental Health
- General, School Psychology Service6Feb 2021Coping with masks
- School Psychology Service3Feb 2021Mental health resources for bushfire recovery
- General1Feb 2021All schools in the Perth, Peel, and South West of Western Australia will be closed from Monday, 1st February, as part of the five-day lockdown restrictions for these areas. South West is defined as those schools within the South West Development Commission Region.
Schools in all other areas will return on Monday, 1st February as planned.
- Registration and Compliance8Dec 2020
- School Psychology Service30Nov 2020Mental health support for students and staff during the school holidays
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security13Nov 2020New eSafety Commissioner Webinar Series
- School Psychology Service12Oct 2020Mental Health Week is a national week celebrated each year in October kicking off with World Mental Health Day on October 10.
- General, Funding7Oct 2020Following the release of the 2020-21 Federal Budget, a summary for schools has been provided by Independent Schools Australia (ISA).
- School Psychology Service15Sep 2020School leavers’ parents to get help navigating celebrations
- School Psychology Service28Jul 2020Commissioner for Children and Young People Releases report on WA Kids’ COVID-19 Experience
- Inclusive Education23Jul 2020The Department of Communities is upgrading the Mandatory Reporting Information System. The new system will come online and be available for use from 12:00pm on Saturday 25th July 2020.
- General23Jul 2020The Government is extending the JobKeeper Payment by a further six months to March 2021. Support will be targeted to businesses and not-for-profits that continue to be significantly impacted by the Coronavirus. The payment rate will be reduced and a lower payment rate will be introduced for those who work fewer hours. Other eligibility rules remain unchanged. Read more...
- Inclusive Education17Jul 2020The latest resources for Child Safety and Protection
- Inclusive Education24Jun 2020Please be aware of the amendments that have been made to the 2020 NCCD Guidelines due to COVID – 19. Please refer to the attached documents for details.
If you have any further enquiries please contact your IE consultant - https://www.ais.wa.edu.au/ieconsultants
- School Psychology Service19Jun 2020COVID-19: Where to next?
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security1Jan 2021
Reminder AISWA Website Security Upgrade - Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled last year - You will not be able to register for PL or access other areas of the website until you are setup