Fountain College is looking to hire a multiple teachers to begin in 2023.
Details for the various teaching positions are listed below:
- Full-time (1.0 FTE) Middle to upper-primary class teaching,
- Full-time (1.0 FTE) Middle and Upper Secondary English teaching,
- Full-time (1.0 FTE) Middle and Upper Secondary HASS teaching.
Applications are invited from innovative, engaging and collaborative teachers for the positions above.
- Experience in the respective area,
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others,
- Acceptance of and sensitivity towards students from diverse cultural backgrounds,
- Effective written and oral communication skills,
- Initiative and motivation to learn and take on different challenges.
Fountain College offers great employment benefits from salary packaging. Fountain College also provides and supports all its staff taking professional learning, in house and external.
The opportunity to be a part of hard working collaborative team in a friendly and supportive environment is also provided to teachers who wish to make a difference in the community.
Fountain College is supportive of newly graduated teachers and offers extensive guidance through mentoring.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children Check AND registration with the TRBWA. A picture of your WWCC must be included in the application.
Fountain College is a child safe school.
If you have any questions regarding the positions, email Omer, Director of Curriculum, via email@example.com.