- Contract: Semester 2, 2024
- Full Time
- To have a personal faith and commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To attend Church on a regular basis and model Christian beliefs, behaviour and practices.
- To accept the College’s Statement of Faith.
- Build co-operative and supportive relationships with the board, principal, staff, students and parents.
- Work to ensure personal best practice.
- Ensure that decision making is based on fact and is impartial and fair.
- Model the use of appropriate and proper channels of communication.
- Always act in the best interest of the College and its ethos.
- Working With Children Card.
- Either working towards or holding current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (APRHA).
- Demonstrated ability to implement psychology services and programs in an educational environment to maximise student learning outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the implementation and evaluation of a variety of psychological approaches appropriate for individual, group and system-level intervention.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills, demonstrating the capacity to produce correspondence, reports and case notes, and interview and training (facilitation) skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, which demonstrate an ability to function in a self-directed way, and as a member of a Multidisciplinary team, working with a range of clients, College Staff and inter-agency partners across a variety of contexts.
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical and conceptual skills to issues identification, risk assessment and analysis, intervention and evaluation. This includes evidence of the ability to conduct, interpret and report on psycho-educational assessments.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 09th March 2024
- Covering letter
Jobs @ Independent Schools
09 Mar 2024 18:00
South Coast Baptist College