Australian Islamic College is a faith-based K-12 co-educational facility catering for over 4,000 students from four sites at Thornlie, Dianella and Kewdale in WA and Adelaide in SA.
We are seeking Primary Teachers for Dianella Campus to commence work from 2023.
If you are a teacher who can demonstrate passion and perseverance when working with students, we would love to hear from you.
AIC provides opportunities for professional development and career progression as well as opportunities for new graduates to become highly accomplished teachers.
- Relevant teacher qualification
- Teacher Registration with TRBWA
- WWCC clearance, or ability to obtain
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Statements of Service to match the work history provided in your CV
Applicants must satisfy the teacher training and academic qualification requirements for the position.
The general requirements mentioned below should be demonstrated in your application:
- Knowledge of curriculum, assessment and student welfare with the ability to lead and design quality, inclusive teaching and learning programs.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to build relationships and engage students, staff and parents.
- Ability to plan and manage resources effectively and equitably to support teaching and learning.
- Respect for Islamic Values & Ethos.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate their conviction in:
- The existence of God, to whom we are constantly accountable.
- That schools are about academic achievement, while instilling values and morals.
- That teaching is a vocation not just a job.
- That a caring supportive environment is a priority.
An unconditional registration with TRBWA to teach is a compulsory requirement.
If this sounds like you, please apply online by clicking the https://www.seek.com.au/job/59096138.
Shortlisting will commence immediately; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.