You are invited to participate in a project titled Transforming Transitions 2: Building for children’s engagement and success at school which seeks to describe the transition and engagement of children and their families before and after a design-based thinking intervention.
This event is for Day : March 21st
This project aims to describe:
- Stakeholders’ perceptions of the effectiveness of the transition processes before and after intervention of design-based thinking,
- Strategies that assisted in the effectiveness of the transitions, and child and family engagement
- Factors that supported or impeded the implementation of changed transition processes.
Lennie is an Associate Professor at Edith Cowan University in the School of Education lecturing and researching in Early Childhood. Areas of research pertain to socially just curriculum and universal access to quality early childhood education and care.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Date / Time21 Mar 2024 Starts: 09:30 Finishes: 15:00
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Seminar Room (First Floor)Address
Suite 5, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017
PL Hours : 6.50
- Early Childhood