|For Catholic Members
This workshop will go through the PP-6 Technologies curriculum and present it in a clear, easy to understand format. The curriculum strands and their progression throughout the primary years will be discussed. To help develop these understandings, hands-on activities will be facilitated which are ready for the classroom.
The workshop will also focus on the ICT General Capability and there will be an opportunity to networks with colleagues to discuss classroom ideas, implementation strategies and resources.
Simon Fittock (AISWA Staff)
Simon specialises in the curricular area of Technologies and STEM. He holds a Master of Education by Research degree from Edith Cowan University in the field of educational leadership. Simon has a keen interest in educational practice and has professional experience in Australia and abroad. He has developed his expertise through work as a teacher, researcher and teaching and learning consultant.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Teaching Digital Technologies: The curriculum and the classroom
Date / Time9 May 2024 Starts: 09:00 Finishes: 14:30
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Valerie Gould RoomAddress
Suite 2, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017