SCSA Special Provision Requirements for Year 11 and 12 Students
Special provisions can be offered to candidates who have a temporary or permanent disability, illness, and/or specific learning disability that could disadvantage them in timed assessments. Candidates may have their school apply for them to sit an external examination under special circumstances.
This session will outline:
- The types of provision offered
- Policy Development
- Procedure for making an application
- Nature of arrangements
This workshop is being run by Carolyn Hackett:
Principal Consultant - Special Provisions at the School Curriculum and Standards Authority
Coordinator Examinations - Special Provisions at the Curriculum Council
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
PL14102 - SCSA Special Provision Requirements for Year 11 and 12 Students - 2024
Date / Time5 Mar 2024 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 11:00
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Training Room Suite 1Address
Suite 1, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017