This course focuses on the School Curriculum and Standards Authority mandated Principles of Teaching, Learning and Assessment and their relationship to teaching and learning.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 25 November 2022, you can complete the course at any time within this period. Please allow up to 2 business days from registration for access into the course.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – AISWA Online Learning (on-demand)
Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is a summary only.
- Registration is via the AISWA Professional Learning (PL) calendar.
- Member schools can bulk register staff for learning events.
- Pricing details are indicated on event registration pages and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment for individual and bulk registrations is by credit card. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
- Records of course completion (and PL hours) are the responsibility of the participant.
- Cancellations are not permitted.
- Participant attendee swaps are not permitted.
- A digital badge may be awarded on completion of learning. Badge access is ongoing until the nominated expiry date
- Participants agree to comply with AISWA’s IT Acceptable Use Policy - General (refer to detailed Terms and Conditions).
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Date / TimeOpens: 19 Jul 2022 Closes: 25 Nov 2022
Delivery Format : On Demand