|For Catholic Members||$50|
The Power Of Us combines the mindset, operating systems, leadership and culture of high-performing organisations, to create great places to work, and new ways to learn. David Price spent 3 years, travelling the world, studying over 40 organisations, and described what he’d learned in his best-selling book - The Power of Us. And then the pandemic struck, and he rewrote the entire book! What happened during COVID, showed how communities now outperform bureaucracies, and how we all can create a culture of ‘people-powered innovation’.
Hosted by AISWA and The Studio School (TSS), explore how to apply the Power of Us to your school or organisation. The book combines the mindset, operating systems, leadership and culture of high-performing organisations to create great places to work, and new ways to learn.
Join us for this Networking Sundowner, a Keynote presentation by David Price followed by a panel discussion.
AISWA and The Studio School are hosting two events for educational leaders and interested community members, led by author and education provocateur, David Price OBE.
Preceding this sundowner, David Price will co-present a Learning Lab at The Studio School with Esther Hill, Teaching and Learning Director, from 12.30-3.00pm. See more details and registration HERE.
Register for one or both events for your school leadership team to reserve your place.
David Price, OBE is a leading education writer, speaker, and trainer. David helps organisations and people to make sustainable change happen. His first book, OPEN: How We’ll Work, Live & Learn In The Future was an Amazon best seller. His most recent book The Power Of Us: How We Connect, Act, And Innovate Together was published in 2020 and is an unashamed celebration of ingenuity around the world.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
The Power of Us - How We Connect, Act and Innovate Together (David Price Sundowner)
Date / Time4 May 2023 Starts: 17:00 Finishes: 19:30
Delivery Format : In Person
The Studio SchoolAddress
28 Adelaide Street
Fremantle WA 6160
PL Hours : 2.50