This event is open to participants enrolled in Success in Schooling, New Metrics for Measuring Capabilities https://www.ais.wa.edu.au/event/success-schooling-new-metrics-measuring-capabilities
Join us for afternoon tea and take part in some informal conversations with like-minded schools about the New Metrics Masterclass on 1-2 September. Sandra Milligan and/or Jayne Johnston from University of Melbourne will dial in for a short update, and listen to and ask questions of staff from All Saints College, one of the 35 schools participating in the current nationwide New Metrics program, as they share their experiences with the program.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Invitation only - New Metrics – Success in Schooling Masterclass Meet & Greet
Date / Time23 Aug 2022 Starts: 16:00 Finishes: 17:30
Delivery Format : In Person