This course explores some of the research around the use of feedback and its relationship to student learning. It outlines the key features of effective feedback and strategies for improving feedback that teachers provide to students. There will be opportunities to reflect on current methods of delivering feedback and ways to use feedback more fully as a tool for improving student learning.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 30 November 2023, you can complete the course at any time within this period.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – AISWA Online Learning (on-demand)
Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is a summary only.
- Registration is via the AISWA Professional Learning (PL) calendar.
- Member schools can bulk register staff for learning events.
- Pricing details are indicated on event registration pages and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment for individual and bulk registrations is by credit card. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
- Records of course completion (and PL hours) are the responsibility of the participant.
- Cancellations are not permitted.
- Participant attendee swaps are not permitted.
- A digital badge may be awarded on completion of learning. Badge access is ongoing until the nominated expiry date
- Participants agree to comply with AISWA’s IT Acceptable Use Policy - General (refer to detailed Terms and Conditions).
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Feedback that Works
Date / TimeOpens: 17 Jul 2023 Closes: 30 Nov 2023
Delivery Format : On Demand