|For Catholic Members||$100|
AISWA are pleased to offer a session on developing risk benefit assessments for outdoor and nature based environments.
This practical workshop will be useful for leaders and educators who are interested in incorporating nature pedagogy within their school context. With support, you will identify potential hazards and risks and develop (or review and update) a risk benefit assessment to take back to your school. It will also be an opportunity to have professional dialogue around the possibilities and challenges of risky play in early childhood contexts.
Please bring along examples of any Risk Benefit assessments you are using.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Developing Risk Benefit Assessments
Date / Time9 Aug 2023 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 15:30
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Seminar Room (First Floor)Address
Suite 5, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017