|For Catholic Members||$40|
This course introduces Microsoft MakeCode as a platform to program the BBC micro:bit. It demonstrates the use of micro:bit classroom as a learning management system for remote or in -person teaching.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 25 November 2022, you can complete the course at any time within this period. Please allow up to 2 business days from registration for access into the course.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – On Demand (AISWA Online course)
- Detailed On Demand course T&Cs here. Below is an overview only
AISWA Online (On Demand) course conditions
- Registration process: Initial registration/payment via PL Event listing on the AISWA website. Confirmation of Registration triggers a response from AISWA Online (AOL). There may be a delay (1-3 days) between registering on the AISWA website and receiving your AOL course enrolment details.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only (for individual registrations).
- Bulk school registration: Member and non-member schools may negotiate bulk school registration (>10). Contact AISWA Online Administrator for details.
- Course completion records: Associated nominal hours will be recorded by AISWA for access by a member’s school only. Participants should download their own evidence for TRBWA. The Credly badge information provides good evidence.
- Cancellations: Cancellations are not permitted due to the ‘open date’ and extended nature of these courses.
- Attendee Swaps: These are not permitted.
- Attendance hours: Participants must log-on to the AOL Moodle platform using their given names to confirm course participation. A Credly badge may be awarded for course completion. It includes the PL hours. Access to this badge is ongoing once a course is completed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of the AISWA Moodle platform and AISWA website is required.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions