|For Catholic Members||$0|
In 2023, there will be two Wellbeing Network meetings per term. Please register for each network meeting separately!
Our face2face Wellbeing Network meetings will be held in schools. These are sharing sessions whereby all participants are encouraged to come along and celebrate their school’s wellbeing journey to date, ask questions, and utilise the expertise amongst the group to discuss successes and challenges experienced.
Term 1 – Perth College, 29 March 2023
Term 2 – Frederick Irwin Anglican School, 13 June 2023
Term 3 – International School of WA, Date TBC
Term 4 – West Coast Steiner School, 9 November 2023
Why should you attend?
- Connect with others who are serious about supporting students’ wellbeing
- Learn about current practices in other schools
- Find out what the latest research says
- Learn about evidence-based strategies that really work
- Tell us about the support & resources you need
- Learn about future programs offered by AISWA
I hope that you can join us, and I look forward to meeting you.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
AISWA Term 2, 2023 Face 2 Face Wellbeing Network
Date / Time13 Jun 2023 Starts: 16:00 Finishes: 18:00
Delivery Format : In Person
Frederick Irwin Anglican SchoolAddress
36-66 Gordon Road
MANDURAH WA 6210
PL Hours : 2.00
- Early Childhood (PK - 2)
- Primary (P-6)
- Secondary (7-10)
- Senior Secondary (11 - 12)