- General, Professional Learning, Leadership & Teacher Capacity16Feb 2017Social Ventures Australia presents Evidence for Learning in this information session for school leaders.
- General, Professional Learning, Leadership & Teacher Capacity20Jan 2017
- General14Dec 2016Executive Director, Valerie Gould and the Staff of the Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia wish you a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and peaceful New Year.
The AISWA Office will be closed from midday on Wednesday 21 December 2016 and will reopen on Tuesday 3 January 2017.
- Technologies, ICT Integration29Nov 2016The Computer Science Education Research Group (CSER) Lending Library enables schools to integrate a huge range of exciting and motivating Digital Technologies educational equipment into the classroom.
- ICT Integration16Nov 2016APPortunities to Shine: Using Mobile Technologies in Classrooms and Other Amazing Places, is AISWA's newest publication and will be available for purchase from the AIWA Bookstore.
- ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services11Nov 2016AISWA is pleased to announce a new partnership agreement with BrightBytes a research driven, learning analytics company and developer of the Clarity software platform.
- Early Childhood12Oct 2016
- General, Literacy24Aug 2016
- General, Professional Learning, Curriculum, Early Childhood10Aug 2016
- Humanities, English, Literacy4Jul 2016Fancy an inspiring day of historical storytelling in and around the maritime precinct of Fremantle?
Amazing PL on Fri 22 July for all teachers of English, History and Geography.
- General, NAPLAN and Data20Jun 2016Despite widespread community concern about the pressure that the National Assessment Program – Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) testing places on students, new research from ECU has found that the standardised testing regime has only a minimal impact on levels of stress.
- General, Literacy, Member News12Jan 2017The AISWA LITERACY TEAM compile a frequently emailed digest containing targeted information on exciting upcoming professional learning, news and stories we feel may be of interest to you.
- General, Early Childhood9May 2016Call for Expressions of Interest
- General, English, Literacy3May 2016Gary Crew is one of Australia’s most awarded authors of illustrated books having worked with Greg Rogers, Shaun Tan, Steven Woolman, Peter Gouldthorpe and Matt Ottley.
- General, English, Literacy22Apr 2016Teachers, librarians and school staff are invited to a morning with Leigh Hobbs.
- General, Reminder, Curriculum, Languages15Mar 2016School appointed "Languages Coordinators" have until 8 April to complete the annual Languages Survey.
- General, Mathematics, Technologies, Science, Funding10Mar 2016AISWA member schools are invited to submit an application for funding to help teachers in implementing and promoting the incorporation of STEM knowledge and skills into the curriculum.
- Professional Learning, Technologies, ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services15Feb 2016AISWA is pleased to announce in partnership with Microsoft and Hale School a free one-day professional learning workshop Tuesday 22nd March 2016, where you’ll hear from other schools and education experts about how you can transform learning using Microsoft and Intel technology.
- General, Literacy10Feb 2016Teachers are invited to submit an expression of interest to attend the ACTA/ACAL Conference Diversity on April 8-9, 2016.
- General5Feb 2016
- General, Professional Learning, Curriculum, Languages, Leadership & Teacher Capacity3Feb 2016AISWA invites Principals and school leaders to submit an expression of interest to attend the 2016 AISWA International Study Tour to China.
- Professional Learning, Leadership & Teacher Capacity28Jan 2016The first meeting of the Women in Educational Leadership network is to be held at Scotch College on Tuesday, 8 March commencing at 4.30pm
- Professional Learning, ICT Integration, IT Procurement and Services14Jan 2016The ISCDN project offers free online webinar sessions nationally to staff members of Australian Independent Schools.
- Reminder, Early Childhood2Nov 2015Expressions of Interest are invited for this 3-day Professional Learning session, which will be held in 2016.
- Leadership & Teacher Capacity, Professional Learning17Dec 2015AISWA in partnership with the Graduate School of Education at UWA is again offering a Master of Educational Leadership.