- Inclusive Education23Jul 2020The Department of Communities is upgrading the Mandatory Reporting Information System. The new system will come online and be available for use from 12:00pm on Saturday 25th July 2020.
- General23Jul 2020The Government is extending the JobKeeper Payment by a further six months to March 2021. Support will be targeted to businesses and not-for-profits that continue to be significantly impacted by the Coronavirus. The payment rate will be reduced and a lower payment rate will be introduced for those who work fewer hours. Other eligibility rules remain unchanged. Read more...
- Inclusive Education17Jul 2020The latest resources for Child Safety and Protection
- Inclusive Education24Jun 2020Please be aware of the amendments that have been made to the 2020 NCCD Guidelines due to COVID – 19. Please refer to the attached documents for details.
If you have any further enquiries please contact your IE consultant - https://www.ais.wa.edu.au/ieconsultants
- School Psychology Service19Jun 2020COVID-19: Where to next?
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security1Jan 2021
Reminder AISWA Website Security Upgrade - Two-Factor Authentication has been enabled last year - You will not be able to register for PL or access other areas of the website until you are setup
- School Psychology Service8Jun 2020headspace has independently created resources to ensure young people and parents are supported and equipped to have constructive conversations about themes depicted in 13 Reasons Why (Season 4)
- Governance21May 2020
Financial Governance in Crisis Times by John Somerset video conference in Teams on Tuesday 9 June 2020 at 4.00pm AWST.
- Professional Learning7May 2020The National Copyright Unit (NCU) is leading a course on 'Copyright for Educators' in the coming weeks.
- School Psychology Service4May 2020Be You has developed resources to help educators respond to the mental health impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- Digital Privacy, Safety and Security, STEM, ICT Integration27Mar 2020Taking your classrooms on line
- General, Reminder23Mar 2020Reminder to Schools: Immunisation Status reporting – Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- NAPLAN and Data20Mar 2020NAPLAN 2020 Cancelled
- School Psychology Service20Mar 2020COVID-1 Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
- General, School Psychology Service16Mar 2020COVID-1 and Student Wellbeing
- General13Mar 2020Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - 13th March
- General11Mar 2020Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update - 10th March
- General6Mar 2020Coronavirus - WA Education Position 6th March
- Humanities6Mar 2020Stolen Generations Resource Kit for Teachers and Students
- General4Mar 2020Latest Coronavirus education position announcement from the Minister for Education.
- NAPLAN and Data28Feb 20202019 NAPLAN National Report released.
- General20Feb 2020The eSafety Commissioner has launched the eSafety Toolkit for Schools – a suite of resources that support schools to create safer online environments.
- General, Member News, Policy and Procedure Guidelines29Jan 2020The Australian Government is updating its advice to the Australian Community regarding the Novel Coronavirus, which is based on the latest medical advice.
- School Psychology Service28Jan 2020We are all aware of the extensive and devastating bushfires that continue to burn across Australia. As schools prepare for the return of staff, students and their families it is important to be aware of the potential impact these fires may have had for members of our school communities.
- General, Policy and Procedure Guidelines28Jan 2020The Department of Health has prepared Novel Coronavirus information sheets for reference and use by schools.