Living Waters Lutheran College, Warnbro "Inspire, Nuture, Challenge"
Lutheran schools currently educate more than 38,000 Australian children.
Important providers of Christian education, they are located in every state and territory apart from the ACT and together they comprise Lutheran Education Australia.
Living Waters Lutheran College is a K-12 co-educational facility of around 730 students, located in Warnbro, Western Australia.
Our focus is on catering for every student’s individual needs with a high emphasis on the social, emotional, physical and academic dimensions.
The quality of a child’s education plays a pivotal role in shaping their future. Living Waters is committed to educational excellence in a child safe and nurturing environment.
All employees must be likewise committed.
TEACHER OF SECONDARY SCIENCE
TERM 2 – 2024
Our College is seeking a passionate and innovative teacher of Secondary Science for Term 2. The successful applicant will join a supportive staff team in a collegial environment.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of and ability to teach Science to secondary students.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively as a team member and independently.
- Enthusiasm in developing young people.
- The ability to utilise ICT in a classroom environment.
- The ability to teach Human Biology ATAR would be advantageous, however candidates with other skillsets and experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications are welcome from both new graduates and experienced teachers.
Applicants must download the application information (link below) and apply in accordance with the instructions within.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the Christian ethos of the College.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Living Waters is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information please email the Executive Officer, Chris Calver via firstname.lastname@example.org