Kingsway Christian College is a co-educational non-denominational Christian day school with approx. 1400 students enrolled in K-12. The College has a friendly professional team of staff, modern facilities and attractive employment conditions.
At Kingsway, we support and nurture our students so they can excel in their education, strive for excellence and develop their individual character. The College campus technology and infrastructure is designed to support creativity and innovation.
The College provides a supportive environment for staff and is committed to staff health and well-being through various initiatives including an Employee Assistance Program.
Kingsway Christian College thrives on bringing out the best in its people who go on to influence the world around, for the glory of God.
Suitably qualified and experienced applicants are encouraged to apply for this permanent, full-time position, commencing as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will meet the position selection criteria, some of which include:
- Able to actively support and contribute to the College Christian ethos
- Highly effective communication skills – demonstrating an ability to liaise effectively with members of the external and internal College community ensuring a consistent Customer Service focus
- Hold a Certificate III in Business Administration or an equivalent level of expertise gained from a combination of recent experience, training or professional accreditation
- Ability to work well under pressure, dealing calmly with a number of tasks at once and ensuring their completion
- High level of Computer literacy with proven ability in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and in the use of database systems
- Ability to be self-motivated and demonstrate sound organisational skills
- Ability to ensure data integrity through demonstrated attention to detail and quality data input
- Display discretion, confidentiality and integrity between staff, students, parents and the wider community
- Contribute consistently as a team member whilst also being a self-starter displaying initiative and responsibility
- Experience with TASS (the College’s SMS)
- Previous experience in the Corporate Services area of a school environment
Kingsway is fully committed to the protection of children. Successful applicants must satisfy child protection screening and adhere to the College’s child protection policies and Staff Code of Conduct. The successful applicant must hold a WWCC Card (or able to apply) and National Police Clearance (no more than 3 months old) .
CLOSING DATE: 12 noon Thursday 15 June 2023
To be considered, applications must include a completed Admin & Support Staff Application Form, responses to the selection criteria, a detailed CV and a letter of reference from your current Pastor.
The College reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate to this position prior to the closing date above