We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and customer service-orientated individual to step into the dynamic role of Member Service and Professional Learning Suites Coordinator. As the primary point of contact for AISWA’s member schools, non-member schools, staff, and the public the Member Service and Professional Learning Coordinator plays a pivotal role.
In addition to managing front desk duties, this position involves providing operational and administrative support for the AISWA Professional Learning Suites. This ensures the seamless operation of a high-quality training facility.
If you are a proactive and organised professional with a passion for customer service and events management, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. This position provides opportunity for growth.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience in events organisation or hospitality (highly desirable).
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Exceptional organisational skills, to efficiently handle a diverse workload within specified time constraints.
- Strong proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail.