About the School
Emmanuel Christian Community School is a co-educational K-12 school located in Perth’s northern suburbs. The School opened in 1982 and now has an enrolment of close to 700 students.
The Principal is seeking suitably qualified applicants for the role of Business Manager
The Business Manager is directly responsible to the Principal and is a member of the Leadership Team responsible for the infrastructure and operational functions of each school. Aligning systems and financial structures across both sites ensures consistency for staff working at both sites and growth opportunities.
This position requires comprehensive experience and professionalism to lead staff and assist the Principal to fulfil the school’s strategic and operational objectives.
- A higher education formal qualification (Degree) in Business, Accounting (or equivalent) and/or comprehensive relevant demonstrated knowledge and experience.
- Experience working in a school environment in a comparable position is highly desirable.
- Professional knowledge, skills, and experience with administrative and financial management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industrial and WHS legislation.
- Willingness to uphold, model, and positively contribute to the culture and ethos of the School.
- Research, review, develop, and maintain applicable school polices and strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to lead the team and interact positively throughout the school community. This includes excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to use highly developed interpersonal skills to influence, persuade and/or motivate others to achieve critical objectives and to resolve complex conflict situations.
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills and accountability to effectively prioritise workload and deliver required outcomes on time.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- High proficiency computer skills including Outlook, advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
If you are keen to make a difference and want to join a diverse organisation committed to transforming lives through faith-based education, we look forward to receiving your application.
Your application will include:
- Completed Application form (download from our career page)
- Document addressing the person specifications above
- Current Working with Children Card
- National Police Clearance
Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience of the successful applicant.
All applications are to be made via email to HR@eccs.wa.edu.au. Application will be acknowledged, and you will be advised of the outcome of your application. Only complete applications will be considered.
The School Application for Employment Form and other information can be found on the School’s website (http://www.eccs.wa.edu.au/careers)
Applications close on Friday, 9 December 2022.