|For Catholic Members
Alumni of the Create, Communicate, Collaborate: Using Digital Technology in the Languages Classroom PL will be sharing a digital tech tool they have successfully used in their language classroom in this 75-minute webinar.
Experienced users of some digital tools useful for the language classroom will be presented in this 1.5-hour online webinar. Some of the tools to be shared are Canva, Pixton, Quizziz, Edpuzzle, Flippity, Padlet, Google Earth, and Plickers. If you need a refresher or these tools are new to you this will be an ideal space to see how they are used in class and an opportunity to ask questions.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning - Webinar PL Event
Detailed Webinar event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
Webinar event conditions
- Attendance/access: For a paid AISWA-hosted webinar, only registered pre-paid users will be provided with access details. The school of any member attendee can access attendance data.
- Free public webinar: For a free AISWA-hosted webinar, the link is in the public domain and can be shared. Fully registered members (via the AISWA website) will have PL attendance recorded.
- Privacy disclaimer: Webinars may be recorded by AISWA. Attendees have the right to privacy but must take responsibility to notify the event organiser of their intention prior to the start of the event and turn off their camera/microphone. Attendee names will be visible to other attendees. NB: This condition was acknowledged during event registration.
- Attendee swaps: This is acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of the AISWA Teams platform and AISWA website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. All transactions are cashless. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge up to the Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Please refer any issues to the Event Organiser. AISWA retains the right to cancel a webinar. Attendees will be notified by email. Payments already received will be refunded.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Using digital technology in the Languages classroom Webinar
Date / Time6 Mar 2024 Starts: 15:45 Finishes: 17:15
Delivery Format : Webinar