In this self-paced online learning course, participants will explore many strategies for practising the target language and will be provided with ideas for tasks that allow learners to demonstrate their language ability in an integrated way. The course prompts teachers to reflect on and evaluate their teaching and assessment practices.
This course is designed for Languages and English as an Additional Language/Dialect (EAL/D) teachers. It consolidates and builds on the knowledge, understanding and pedagogical skills covered in the AISWA Many Languages – One Methodology course.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 29 June 2023, you can complete the course at any time within this period.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – AISWA Online Learning (on-demand)
Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is a summary only.
- Registration is via the AISWA Professional Learning (PL) calendar.
- Member schools can bulk register staff for learning events.
- Pricing details are indicated on event registration pages and are inclusive of GST.
- Payment for individual and bulk registrations is by credit card. Registration is confirmed when payment is received.
- Records of course completion (and PL hours) are the responsibility of the participant.
- Cancellations are not permitted.
- Participant attendee swaps are not permitted.
- A digital badge may be awarded on completion of learning. Badge access is ongoing until the nominated expiry date
- Participants agree to comply with AISWA’s IT Acceptable Use Policy - General (refer to detailed Terms and Conditions).
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Strategies for Oral Communication
Date / TimeOpens: 23 Jan 2023 Closes: 29 Jun 2023
Delivery Format : On Demand