|For Catholic Members||$20|
In this self-paced online learning course, participants will explore many strategies for practising the target language and will be provided with ideas for tasks that allow learners to demonstrate their language ability in an integrated way. The course prompts teachers to reflect on and evaluate their teaching and assessment practices.
This course is designed for Languages and English as an Additional Language/Dialect (EAL/D) teachers. It consolidates and builds on the knowledge, understanding and pedagogical skills covered in the AISWA Many Languages – One Methodology course.
This is an AISWA Online Learning event. The course will remain open until 29 June 2023, you can complete the course at any time within this period.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – On Demand (AISWA Online course)
- Detailed On-Demand course T&Cs here. Below is an overview only
AISWA Online (On Demand) course conditions
- Registration process: Initial registration/payment via PL Event listing on the AISWA website. Confirmation of Registration triggers a response from AISWA Online (AOL).
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only (for individual registrations).
- Bulk school registration: Member and non-member schools may negotiate bulk school registration (>10). Contact AISWA Online Administrator for details.
- Course completion records: Associated nominal hours will be recorded by AISWA for access by a member’s school only. Participants should download their own evidence for TRBWA. The Credly badge information provides good evidence.
- Cancellations: Cancellations are not permitted due to the ‘open date’ and extended nature of these courses.
- Attendee Swaps: These are not permitted.
- Attendance hours: Participants must sign in to the AISWA website to gain access to the AOL Moodle platform to confirm course participation. A Credly badge may be awarded for course completion. It includes the PL hours. Access to this badge is ongoing once a course is completed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of the AISWA Moodle platform and AISWA website is required.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Strategies for Oral Communication
Date / TimeOpens: 23 Jan 2023 Closes: 29 Jun 2023
Delivery Format : On Demand