The AISWA Resilient Educators program will help you develop a deep understanding of resilience and wellbeing and provide opportunities for you to reflect on your personal practices.
“Awareness is the greatest agent for change.” Ekhart Tolle
This evidence-based program will leave you motivated, engaged and equipped with an increased level of self-awareness and an abundance of practical strategies to help you prioritise your health and wellbeing.
This course will cover:
Mastering Stress - the ability to be calm, alert, present and focused
Physical Vitality - possessing the energy, strength and endurance
Performance Mindset - where emotion and thinking are aligned
Spirit in Action - where purpose and motivation are defined
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Date / Time21 Jul 2023 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 16:00
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Seminar Room (First Floor)Address
Suite 5, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017
PL Hours : 7.50
- Health and Physical Education
- Early Childhood (PK - 2)
- Primary (P-6)
- Secondary (7-10)
- Senior Secondary (11 - 12)