Suitable for Primary and Secondary HPE educators, this network provides an opportunity for HPE HOLAs and Teachers in charge, to meet and discuss curriculum, teaching and learning, and assessment and reporting across P-10 and in the senior years. Run in conjunction with Catholic Education, there will be ample opportunities to network with peers and share resources and ideas. Participants are encouraged to contribute to the agenda and support a culture of sharing across Independent and Catholic Schools.
Agendas will be shared 2-3 weeks prior to the meeting.
HPE HOLA Network meetings are jointly convened by AISWA and Catholic Education WA and include a variety of guest presenters.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Health & Physical Education HOLA Network
Date / Time20 Oct 2023 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 15:30
Delivery Format : In Person
Notre Dame UniversityAddress
32 Mouat Street
Fremantle WA 6160