Who is this program for?
This one day program is for expert teachers who are intending to apply for National Certification as a Highly Accomplished or Lead Teacher. The workshops focus on readying annotated artefacts of practice (Portfolio) and other components of the Stage 1 submission.
What will this program cover?
This is a day of practical workshops and participants are asked to bring along artefacts of practice that they are thinking of including in their applications so that they are able to develop their own portfolios. The day will cover:
- An information session on Stage 1 of the certification process and situating your practice
- Selecting artefacts to demonstrate high level practice
- Writing annotations for artefacts
- Lead initiatives (for Lead teachers)
- Writing statements of claim
- Managing the process (referees and support)
- Ways of presenting portfolios (electronic or hard copy)
Terms & Conditions
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Date / Time5 Jul 2017 Starts: 09:00 Finishes: 15:30
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Seminar Room (First Floor)
PL Hours : 6.50