Do you want to learn more about how to use your On-Entry data? Classroom teachers are encouraged to register for this PL to hear how they can use their class's data to effectively to plan and deliver differentiated learning programs? School leaders are encouraged to register to assist them with how to use their school's data to inform whole-school planning and review, reflect on the effectiveness of current programs, priorities or initiatives by looking at trends over time and identify priorities and inform the implementation of new programs.
This valuable Professional Learning Opportunity is a workshop with lots of practical ideas for 'what's next?' using your On-entry data. Participants will need to bring along their laptops to this session to access to their data.
During the session we will;
- Use your class's data to inform whole-school planning
- Assist you in understanding how to use your reports to plan for intentional teaching in your classroom
- Provide you with knowledge of how to differentiate your classroom program based on the data you have collected
- Give examples of how this might look in your classroom
- Look at how to explicitly teach skills to small groups of children in play based ways
- Give practical literacy and numeracy examples which will suit the individual needs of all children
Click on the following link to register, don't forget you must be logged in first. If you have any problems or questions please do not hesitate to contact either Wendy Candy email@example.com or Janelle Dickinson on 9441 1664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
On-Entry Assessment : What's Next? - Interpretation and Analysis of On-entry Data
Date / Time26 Mar 2024 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 12:00
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Seminar Room (First Floor)Address
Suite 5, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017