Do you want to expand your understanding of the EYLF V.20?
This one-day workshop is designed for PK- Year 2 teachers who want to examine the EYLF V 2.0 in greater depth. During this workshop, the elements of the framework will be explored through the lens of relational pedagogies. Participants will also examine how cultural responsiveness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives are woven throughout the framework. Finally, we will discuss the three dimensions of sustainability - environmental, social and economic.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Early Years Learning Framework - Extended (BUSS)
Date / Time16 Oct 2023 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 15:30
Delivery Format : In Person
Abbey Beach Resort - Busselton
PL Hours : 6.50
- Early Childhood
- Preschool (PK-K)
- Early Childhood (PK - 2)
- Primary (P-6)