|For Catholic Members||$300||$300|
Teachers are experiencing greater stress than normal at this challenging time. Staff often look to leaders of wellbeing for direction and guidance, who feel overwhelmed with where to start. In this session, we unpack the complexities of wellbeing at work and begin building a language to better discuss wellbeing. We draw on research from Positive Psychology to identify how we can create the conditions for people to flourish. This involves an ecological approach where we plan for wellbeing through three frames known as ME, WE, US as well as an action research Roadmap for you to create your own staff wellbeing strategy.
Join us for a day filled with practical advice presented by Daniela Falecki of Teacher Wellbeing
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Driving Wellbeing - A Roadmap to strengthen staff wellbeing in schools
Date / Time13 Sep 2023 Starts: 08:30 Finishes: 16:30
Delivery Format : In Person
AISWA Training Room Suite 1Address
Suite 1, 41 Walters Drive
Osborne Park WA 6017
PL Hours : 7.00
- Early Childhood (PK - 2)
- Primary (P-6)
- Secondary (7-10)
- Senior Secondary (11 - 12)