DAY 2 ONLY - LEVERAGE DATA, ANALYTICS and THE CLOUD
The 3-day Microsoft Education event series - funded by Microsoft, presented by Atturra and hosted by AISWA - is designed to support and inform any current and prospective users of A5 Education licensing...or others who are just interested in learning about the products that Microsoft has on offer for the Education ecosystem.
The 3-day MICROSOFT EDUCATION A5 Leverage PL Series
This event series supports AISWA Member schools in the MS licensing consortium via Data#3 WA.
Our colleagues from other education jurisdictions are most welcome to register for any/all of the 3 days (as non-members).
This Microsoft-funded event series offers participants connection with colleagues while discovering opportunities to utilise licensed Microsoft products available in A5 licensing. Walk away with an action plan for advancing your school's use of the licensed product range and new connections with colleagues.
Activities include: keynote speakers, workshops, networking opportunities, panel discussions, interactive sessions and product showcases.
Risk and compliance, analytics, security and collaboration will all be covered in conjunction with the opportunity to plan and deliver positive change informed by Microsoft’s K-12 Education Transformation Framework.
Over the 3 days, attendees will also receive support materials and insights.
For full details, please download the PDF (below).
Simon Fittock (AISWA Staff)
Simon specialises in the curricular area of Technologies and STEM. He holds a Master of Education by Research degree from Edith Cowan University in the field of educational leadership. Simon has a keen interest in educational practice and has professional experience in Australia and abroad. He has developed his expertise through work as a teacher, researcher and teaching and learning consultant.
Brett is an experienced leader with over 30 years as a practitioner and IT leader in education and government sectors. He has broad experience in IT strategy, management, and implementation of initiatives within different organisation structures and across multiple sites including regional areas.
He delivers an overall vision and direction for information and communication technologies in alignment with business plans and ensures that the implementation of IT initiatives obtains maximum business value and benefit. Brett is an innovative leader with experience in operating contemporary technologies. He builds strong relationships with all levels within an organisation and thrives on a challenge and the opportunity to make a real difference.
Brett has extensive experience in the function of systems, applications and technologies in the education and government sectors to derive increased value and enhanced results from their ICT investment.
Darren is a project and learning specialist. He has experience as a project manager, team leader, assessor and facilitator. His strengths include organisational planning; using technology and innovation to drive growth; enabling cross functional capabilities and project methodologies; engaging stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to deliver quality outcomes; team building and leadership development; and crafting innovative strategies.
Zina Cordery is an accomplished academic in Education, where she coordinates teaching pre-service secondary teachers to integrate ICT into curriculum areas and the Digital Technologies curriculum. Zina is particularly interested in emerging technologies such as Immersive Technologies and Artificial Intelligence (AI) in education. Her work focuses on leveraging the potential of AI to enhance student engagement, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Zina's vision is to work collaboratively with teachers, schools, and the community to promote AI literacy and best practices in its use. Zina is also enthusiastic about immersive technologies such as VR, AR and games-based learning and how these technologies can be harnessed to improve student learning experiences and provide them with valuable skills for the future.
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
DAY 2 - M365 A5 Leverage Series
Date / Time20 Jun 2023 Starts: 08:00 Finishes: 16:00
Delivery Format : In Person
76 Birkdale Street
Floreat WA 6014
PL Hours : 8.00
- ICT Skills and Integration
- IT/Network Administration
- Business Manager
- Other (non-teaching)