Santa Maria College is a Catholic girls' school, founded by the Sisters of Mercy with 1,280 students from Year 5 to Year 12 which includes 150 boarders.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Head of Technology & Commerce. The successful applicant will lead a dynamic and committed team. This leadership role is a full-time 5 year appointment commencing in Term 3 2022
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Commitment to the ethos and values of Catholic and Mercy education
- A proven ability to provide effective leadership
- Ability to teach ATAR Business Management and Enterprise as well as Year 12 Accounting
- Understanding of current research relevant to the education of girls
- Exemplary knowledge and proven practice in contemporary teaching and learning
- An innovative thinker who will engage and connect with students
- Ability to effectively guide the continued growth and development of students and staff
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional learning
- Excellent organisational skills
- Appropriate teacher qualifications
- Eligibility for teacher registration in Western Australia
- Working With Children Check
The College provides an excellent teaching environment, with outstanding facilities. Our Mercy values provide the foundation of all we do and we have a strong Pastoral Care focus. We offer a positive learning environment where all staff and students are encouraged to strive for excellence, to reach their potential.
Santa Maria is committed to providing a safe, supportive learning environment so that students can thrive.
The College is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Both men and women are encouraged to apply for this position.
Applications close Monday, 30 May 2022 at 9.00 am.
Further information about the College is available on our website www.santamaria.wa.edu.au under Careers.
Your application should include:
- Completion of the SEEK on-line Application.
- A full Resume.
- A letter of a maximum of two pages addressing selection criteria