We invite you to our small, early childhood network hubs across the metro area. We welcome all participants to come along to whichever hub suits you. We have organised these network meetings into hubs to cater for our vast schools across the metro area.
Term 3 Peel Network Metting
Focus: Montessori Education
Host: Rockingham Montessori School, Port Kennedy Primary School site, Please note this is at the new campus - 3-9 Saltaire Way Port Kennedy WA 6172
Please join us for an exciting opportunity to learn about Monterssori education and tour the inspiring indoor and outdoor learning environments at the new Port Kennedy Primary School site.
The schedule for this meeting is as follows:
3:45pm - afternoon tea and networking
4:15 - 4:30pm - Presentation by Rockingham Montessori teachers
4:20 - 5:30pm - Tour of Rockingham Montessori learning environment
Terms & Conditions
AISWA Professional Learning – In Person Event
- Detailed In Person event T&Cs here. Below is an overview only.
In Person event conditions
- Attendance records: Participants must sign-in on the day to confirm attendance. A member school can also view this data for their staff.
- Privacy disclaimer: PL Events may be live-streamed, recorded or photographed by AISWA for sharing. Attendees have the right to be excluded from such records but must notify AISWA of their wishes before the start of the event. NB: This condition was acknowledged during registration. See full T&Cs here.
- Attendee swaps: Acceptable. The organiser must be notified. There are conditions.
- Walk Ins: Any non-registered attendee MUST disclose this to AISWA on arrival. A correct registration process can then be followed.
- IT Acceptable Use Policy: Compliance with this policy for the use of AISWA’s on-site equipment, internet and website is required.
- Payment Conditions: Price includes GST. Credit card payment only for Guests. Member schools will be invoiced post-event.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is without charge if prior to Cancellation Permitted date. Cancellations via this website. Late cancellations or failure to attend will incur full cost. Refer any issues to the Event Organiser. If AISWA cancels a PL Event, attendees will be notified by email and any payment will be refunded.
- Free event non-attendance: A fee of $25 may apply. See full T&Cs.
Please click here to view our general terms and conditions
Term 3 Early Childhood Network Meeting - PEEL test
Date / Time16 Aug 2022