AISWA Consultants are involved in a number of special projects for the benefit of members but which may be of interest to the community and so are made available to non-members. Current projects in this category are:
- Animal Ethics - guidelines for the use of animals in teaching.
- Internet Safety for Children - a series of links to resources for teachers and parents concerned with keeping children safe when they are on-line.
- Making Judgements Using Progress Maps - in Mathematics, English, Society and Environment and Science.
- National Literacy and Numeracy Week - The National Literacy and Numeracy Week Awards are substantial cash awards provided by the Australian Government, made to schools demonstrating excellence in teaching literacy and/or numeracy.
- National Safe Schools Framework - a set of nationally agreed principles to help schools and their communities address issues of bullying, harassment, violence and child abuse and neglect.
- Australian Sustainable Schools Initiative WA (AuSSI-WA) - A cross sectoral initiative, the AuSSI-WA project vision is for all schools in WA to "embed sustainability within their culture", that is, within curriculum, infrastructure, and the day to day operations of the school.